2009年5月11日星期一

Nokia 5800 as the multimedia phones makes you able to enjoy watching the video and music with it. The question is, how’s to do to convert that videos and what are the best setting used for. I have convert many videos into my phone, I found that most video files can play with this phone such as mp4, 3gp, rmvb and flv files. But of them plays well but some are not. After many tries, I finally got the best results for Nokia video files. My video in 5800 was full screen, high quality and sounds very well. Here are my settings:
Video Resolution: 480*320
Video Bitrate: 768 kbps
Audio Bitrate: 128 kbps
Video Format: MPEG-4 (be sure not to use H264, as it’s not supported in the current firmware)
Audio Format: MP3
Audio Channels: 2 Channels
You can apply these settings above in whatever application you used when converting videos into 5800. Then I am sure you will get full screen, high quality and flawless video in your phone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment